CalMax Reviewed: Does CalMax Work?

Editor Review: 3.5 / 5.0 editor's review
Cathy Kelly
CalMax Review: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product

Bone density increases each year until your mid thirties, which is when you then experience a loss of bone density. But if you supplement your diet with Calcium, the risk of osteoporosis and bone fractures significantly reduces. CalMax is a doctor-recommended calcium product containing a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. The official website states that CalMax is proven to work more effectively than coral calcium supplements. The effervescent formula in CalMax allows the ingredients to dissolve quickly so the body better absorbs them. This product contains no colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives.

Ingredients Contained In The Product

CalMax Original: 400mg Calcium, 200mg Magnesium, and 500mg Vitamin C.

CalMax Gold: 400mg Calcium, 200mg Magnesium, 500mg Vitamin C, and Trace Minerals.

CalMax Sleep: 300mg Calcium, 300mg Magnesium, and 250mg Vitamin C.

CalMax Sport: 300mg Calcium, 300mg Magnesium, and 250mg Vitamin C.

CalMax Kids: Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin C.

CalMax The Product Details

CalMax

CalMax comes complete with a 100 percent money back guarantee, and there are five products to choose from including CalMax Original, Calmax Gold, CalMax Sleep, CalMax Sport, and CalMax Kids, which contains a 3:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. The unique fizzing action dissolves the Calcium and allows the body to better absorb the goodness. CalMax is available in a 5oz jar and is an easy and convenient way to ensure your body gets all the calcium goodness it needs. Add two teaspoons to a cup, fill half the cup with boiling water, stir until the fizzing stops, and finally add cold water to the remainder of the cup. All CalMax products are priced $27.45 through calmaxdirect.com. Take 1 to 3 servings each day.

Strengths of CalMax

  • Five products to choose from in the CalMax range.
  • Priced fairly and available in a 5oz jar.
  • Used by two million customers.
  • Doctor recommended.
  • Contains no colors, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
  • Secure payment offered through PayPal.
  • The unique fizzing action releases the ingredients, which are better absorbed by the body.
  • 90 percent of the calcium gluconate is plant derived, with the remaining 10 percent from purified and processed rock deposits.

Weaknesses of CalMax

  • Although it is doctor-recommended, there is no scientific evidence linked to CalMax products.
  • There are no customer testimonials to support CalMax products.

CalMax The Bottom Line

The official website for CalMax states that is used by millions of satisfied customers, but there are no testimonials to support this. It is also not enough to state it is doctor-recommended without providing the evidence to back up its claims. However, each of its five products is available in a large 5oz jar, which provides value for money.

Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet, and supplementation can help delay many of the issues associated with osteoporosis.

Below you'll find some of the most effective bone building supplements on the market today, we determine these products based on 4 key factors : Potential to Promote Increased Bone Density, Potential to Reduce Bone Loss, Potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support, Quality of Ingredients backed by clinical studies. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.
The Best Bone Support Products
Bonexcin
#2 OsteoPhase
OsteoPhase
#3 Cal Matrix
Cal Matrix
#4 OsteoSine
OsteoSine
#5 Cal Max
Cal Max
#6 OsteoMax
OsteoMax
#7 Citracal Plus
Citracal Plus
#8 Caltrate
Caltrate
#9 Ezorb
Ezorb
#10 OsteoDenx
OsteoDenx

Tips For Maintaining Healthy Bones And Joints

  • Eat a good amount of dairy products to ensure you are getting enough calcium in your diet
  • Alcohol and caffeine can diminish the bone density over time so avoid over consumption of these substances
  • Incorporate weight bearing exercise into your fitness routine to build and maintain bones. Weight lifting, jogging and walking are all excellent ways to preserve bone mass, strengthening the skeleton and maintaining optimal bone health
  • If you smoke try to cut down or quit completely. The toxins in cigarettes can rob your body of the substances you need to keep your bones strong and dense. When bones are weak, they are more susceptible to breaks and fractures
  • Stretch before working out to warm up the joints, avoiding sprains and post-exercise aches
Don't start smoking, and try to quit if you already do. The toxins in cigarettes can rob your body of the substances it needs to keep your bones strong. Overall, smokers are at a higher risk of fractures than those who don't smoke, and their bones are typically less dense.

**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.