Cellulaze Review: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product
Cellulaze by Cynosure is the first product to treat skin structure and significantly improve the appearance of cellulite on problem areas of the body. The official website clearly describes how cellulite occurs in the body and how Cellulaze differs from other cellulite treatments. There is no promise that a healthy diet or intensive exercise program can cure cellulite since many of the factors are outside your control. Celluliaze is a laser-assisted procedure treated by a qualified physician. The appearance of cellulite can vary amongst women, but the usual culprits are genetics, hormones, aging, and dramatic weight chances. The dreaded cottage cheese effect occurs when the connective tissue bands underneath the skin stiffen and fat cells grow larger and push into the skin.
Cellulaze The Product Details
Cellulaze is not a product applied to the body but a laser-assisted procedure performed by a physician. One treatment of Cellulaze can leave you with a smoother body, but the overall effects depend on the intensity of your cellulite. The procedure includes the physician marking the areas of the skin requiring treatment. Tiny incisions are made to the skin and a local anesthetic is given before the Cellulaze laser fiber threads through a small tube and is then inserted through the small incision in the skin’s surface. This procedure levels out excess fat, releases the fibrous bands that cause dimples, and stimulates the production of collagen to provide a smoother look. One treatment of Cellulaze can cost $5,000 to $7,000 dependent on the area to be treated and the town or city you choose for your treatment. Find out more by visiting cellulaze.com.
Advantages of Cellulaze
- Achieve smoother skin with a treatment taking only 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Results continue to improve 3 to 12 months after treatment.
- Clinical studies found a single treatment of Cellulaze improved cellulite over a 12-month period with minimal side effects.
- There is a video displaying positive customer testimonials.
- Requires only one treatment, but you must maintain a healthy diet and incorporate exercise to reap the long-lasting rewards.
Disadvantages of Cellulaze
- The skin can become bruised and feel discomfort after the treatment.
- A compression garment can stop fluid leaking from the incisions.
- Very expensive anti-cellulite treatment.
Cellulaze The Bottom Line
Cellulaze is not the usual conventional method of treating cellulite. It treats cellulite at the deepest layer through laser treatment. Although Cellulaze is expensive, it requires only one treatment and the results continue for 12-months after treatment. There is a helpful way to find a doctor in your area by inputting your email and postal code.