Natural treatment options can provide options for menopausal women so they can reduce menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes/flushes, night sweats, decreased libido and mood swings. Finding the right product can be a difficult process considering the vast array of products and ingredients available. A quality menopause relief product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help reduce menopausal weight gain and symptoms like hot flashes, hot flushes and night sweats, decreased libido while promoting hormonal balance. Below you'll find some of the most effective products that will help you resume living your life instead of merely enduring it.
Tips on Entering Smoothly into Menopause
- Exercise regularly. It raises the metabolism, helps with depression and anxiety and controls weight. Any weight bearing exercise will help to maintain a healthy bone calcium content and reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Eat a diet that is rich in vegetables, fruits and essential fatty acids. Cold water fish, including salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna and herring, are all good sources. Essential fatty acids help to support the nervous system which may be important for memory and brain function. Additionally they act as anti-inflammatories and maintain healthy skin. Try to include soy in the diet too as it supports estrogen regulation in the system.
- Nuts and seeds should be added to the diet as a good source of fiber, protein and fatty acids. Flax seeds in particular are an important source of healthy anti-inflammatory fats that also regulate estrogen
- Avoid high levels of sugar, alcohol, caffeine and over-processed foods. Quitting smoking will help reduce hot flashes and night sweats
- Balance in the body helps to keep it healthy. Make sure to nurture your mind to keep it quick, your body to maintain physical well-being and your spiritual and emotional life to remain positive and healthy