Below you'll some of the most effective topical pain relief products on the market today, we determine these products based on important key factors: Potential to block the transportation of pain signals. Potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness. Potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness. Quality of Ingredients backed by clinical research. Ultimately. We determined the bottom-line value of each product.
Tips for Pain Relief
- Try to improve or maintain proper posture as slouching or rounding the back can cause stress on the lower spine and other joints.
- Eat foods containing Omega 3 Fatty acids including fish, nuts and seeds. This is essential in keeping joints lubricated, ensuring fluidity of movement and range of motion
- Strengthen the bones and joints to avoid strains and injuries. Weight-bearing exercises are particularly good, as is increasing muscle mass for added shock absorption and cushioning
- Sleep on a mattress that keeps the body aligned, preferably one that is medium to hard. Not only does it ensure a restful, relaxed sleep but reduces the chance of waking up with joint stiffness
- Add foods to the diet that are known to reduce inflammation, such as the spice turmeric, garlic, yogurt and olive oil, while avoiding over-processed foods containing sugars, carbohydrates and trans fats
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.