Tips For Getting A Toned Tummy
- Eat a healthy diet that is lower in refined carbohydrates, sugars and trans fats. Eating regular, smaller meals maintains the metabolism to burn fat efficiently
- Adequate fluid intake keeps the body flushed of toxins and maintains regularity, keeping the system functioning at an optimal level
- Avoid alcohol - it has no nutritional value and simply adds empty calories
- Participate in regular exercise. Cardiovascular activity will help raise the metabolism and heart rate, while working out with weights tones the body and builds muscle
- Perform exercises that target all areas of the stomach including the obliques and lower abdomen
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.