It is never too early or too late to begin taking a joint supplement and making the practices outlined above part of your lifestyle. Using a good quality product will help repair existing tissue damage and also provide building blocks for stronger joints that are less susceptible to future degeneration. Reducing and relieving joint pain using a combination of supplements and lifestyle changes can improve overall mobility and help the joints function optimally. Incorporating the right essential ingredients should be the goal of anyone hoping to improve their overall quality of life.
Top 10 Joint Pain Relief Products
Tips to Maintain Healthy Bones and Joints
- Keep the body moving through regular exercise. Weight bearing exercise is great for maintain bone density, while stretching will keep the joints flexible, limber and avoid stiffness
- Stay at a healthy weight. Additional body weight can cause the joints and bones to strain, causing pain and aches. Even losing 5 or 10lbs can make a big difference
- Stop smoking. Nicotine and other harmful chemicals in cigarettes can deplete bone density making them more prone to fractures and reducing the production of essential hormones
- Eat a diet rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids, which include certain fish, nuts and seeds, such as flax seed. They also keep the joints nicely lubricated, cuting down on inflammation-causing friction
- Reduce the intake of over-processed foods that contain trans fats and refined carbohydrates. Some foods, such as those in the nightshade family, can cause inflammation in certain people while others, such as garlic, turmeric and virgin olive oil, have the opposite effect
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes that ensure proper posture, not straining any part of the body or subjecting it to undue stress
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.