Stimtein is a non-drug joint pain relief supplement which promotes bone and cartilage formation and activation for better, healthy joints. Stimtein is a supplement which comprises of bone activating proteins in place of the more commonly used ingredients like Glucosamine and Chondroitin. It functions as one of the best joint pain reliever by supplying the body with bone initiating tissue proteins, which the body ceases to create by itself with age.
It may vary from person to person, but generally arthritis and rheumatism are caused by body’s inefficiency to produce bone activating proteins. For this after years of research, scientists at MIT and UCLA University created breakthrough proteins. These breakthrough bone activating proteins are exclusively used in StimTein, which promotes body’s creation of cartilage in order to provide relief from joint pains caused by stenosis and arthritis among others. Another benefit of Stimtein is that it reduces inflammation and swelling, the main cause of pain.
Tips to Maintain Healthy Bones and Joints
- Keep the body moving through regular exercise. Weight bearing exercise is great for maintain bone density, while stretching will keep the joints flexible, limber and avoid stiffness
- Stay at a healthy weight. Additional body weight can cause the joints and bones to strain, causing pain and aches. Even losing 5 or 10lbs can make a big difference
- Stop smoking. Nicotine and other harmful chemicals in cigarettes can deplete bone density making them more prone to fractures and reducing the production of essential hormones
- Eat a diet rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids, which include certain fish, nuts and seeds, such as flax seed. They also keep the joints nicely lubricated, cuting down on inflammation-causing friction
- Reduce the intake of over-processed foods that contain trans fats and refined carbohydrates. Some foods, such as those in the nightshade family, can cause inflammation in certain people while others, such as garlic, turmeric and virgin olive oil, have the opposite effect
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes that ensure proper posture, not straining any part of the body or subjecting it to undue stress
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.