Abrexin works to burn fat through an increase in thermogenesis. Some people experience a sluggish metabolism, which means they burn fewer calories and may be prone to weight gain. The prime ingredients in Abrexin include BioPerine, GP Shield, and Lactoferrin. Together these ingredients target the abdominals and active thermogenesis to increase the overall calorie burn. The study on the official website shows that those in the Abrexin group had a significant increase in thermogenesis after a meal compared to the control group.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Lactoferrin, GP Shield, and BioPerrine.
Abrexin The Product Details
BioPerine, also known as Black Pepper Extract is a patented ingredient that enhances calorie burn and aids the absorption of the other ingredients. GP Shield protects Lactoferrin from losing its potency during its transit through the acidic stomach and transports it to the intestines where it can get to work. Lactoferrin is unlike any other ingredient as it is not a stimulant but extracted from a milk derivative. It supports healthy gut flora and thermogenic activity in the body. Take one Abrexin tablet thirty minutes prior to bedtime with a large glass of water. Although it not available to purchase from the official website abrexin.com, it is available from its third party retailers including GNC ($31.99) and Walgreens ($29.99) for a box of 40 capsules.
Strengths of Abrexin
- Abrexin contains no stimulants and uses only patented ingredients.
- The official website contains useful information on each of the ingredients.
- The manufacturer recommends a calorie controlled diet and exercise plan.
- Available only from third party retailers.
- There are several testimonials published.
Weaknesses of Abrexin
- Unsuitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- There is only a contact page with no address or email.
- The manufacturer does not offer a money back guarantee.
- There is not enough scientific research published through the website.
- A supplement label is not shown.
Abrexin The Bottom Line
Abrexin is comprised of three ingredients, which claim to increase calorie burn through thermogenesis. It contains no harsh stimulants and although its manufacturer states this is a clinically proven product, there is insufficient information given on the official website. However, it is available to buy from well-known retailers including GNC and Walgreens where prices vary.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.