Avesil is a weight loss* product that is promised to improve weight loss* results more drastically than either exercising or dieting alone. Containing a formula that includes proven weight loss* compound Sensoril, Avesil is said to be both safe and effective. Currently Avesil can be ordered through either the official Avesil product website (through which this supplement is also promoted) or through sites such as Amazon.com. A free 14 day trial offer of Avesil is available through this website. If a customer does not contact the company within 14 days after ordering this sample, then the customer will be billed about $90 for the 30-day supply of Avesil; all orders of Avesil also enroll customers in an automatic monthly shipping/billing program.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Avesil’s formula includes both Sensoril and ChromeMate, two compounds that have been shown to offer their claimed health-improvement benefits during clinical studies. The complete Avesil formula is as follows: Chromium Chromate (100 mcg), caffeine USP (75 mg), Avesil proprietary blend (decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, ashwagandha root extract), gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and lecithin phospholipids.
Avesil The Product Details
Avesil is claimed to provide its weight loss* benefits through boosting both thermogenic activity and lipolysis of fats; in other words, Avesil is said to help burn off fats more quickly than before. The ingredients in Avesil include commonly used stimulants such as caffeine which should help boost users’ energy levels, and boosted energy levels are indeed among the promised benefits of Avesil. Although weight loss* should be possible through using Avesil without incorporating regular exercise into one’s lifestyle, optimal results are still said to be achieved through combing the use of Avesil with aerobic exercise at least three times per week. The weight loss* benefits of Avesil should become noticeable within 10 days of beginning to take it, so the 14-day trial period should provide ample time for consumers to determine whether or not Avesil works for them.
Strengths of Avesil
- All of the ingredients in Avesil are listed online.
- There are positive reviews for this supplement.
- Some of the ingredients in Avesil have been clinically proven to provide their claimed benefits.
- A free trial sample is available.
Weaknesses of Avesil
- Avesil is very expensive.
- While studies conducted on key ingredients are cited, studies conducted directly on the completed Avesil formulated are not mentioned.
- Avesil contains stimulants, and consumers who react adversely to stimulants should probably not use this supplement.
Avesil The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that Avesil isn’t the best, but it is okay. It might not be as great as some products and it does have a higher price tag, but users can at least try it with the free trial before they buy.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.