Ayurslim is an ayurvedic herbal supplement designed to safely reduce body weight without unpleasant side effects. It is created by a company called Himalaya, which has sold pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products since 1930. Currently, they sell products in 82 different countries. Ayurslim is said to increase weight loss* through three main approaches. It helps to lessen food cravings, enhances nutrient absorption, and slows the synthesis of fatty acids, thus lowering the accumulation of fats in the body.
The Himalaya USA site does not seem to offer Ayurslim for sale in the American market. However, it is available online from retailers like Amazon for $3.98 for a pack of 60 capsules, which is relatively affordable.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Garcinia cambogia (Garcinia, Vrikshamla), Commiphora wightii (Indian Bedellium, Guggulu), Gymnema sylvestre (Meshashringi), Terminalia chebula (Chebulic Myrobalan, Haritaki), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek, Medhika).
Ayurslim The Product Details
Ayurslim claims to achieve verifiable results through a formula based on the ancient practice of ayurvedic medicine. Garcinia cambogia is said to suppress the synthesis of fatty acids in muscles and the liver, as well as reducing lipogenesis or fat production. Commiphora wightii may lower the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. Gymnema sylvestre works to mask the taste of sugar while combating excess sugar levels. Terminalia chebula has detoxifying and purgative effects. Trigonella foenum-graecum is said to reduce body weight, although the mechanism by which it achieves this result is not disclosed. Overall, there is no further explanation of the exact nature and provenance of these ingredients, which would be helpful, especially for consumers unfamiliar with ayurvedic medicine. A clinical trial of Ayurslim showed promising results and is provided for further examination on the website. Users are advised to take two capsules, twice a day, after meals. In order to boost results, consumers should follow a lower calorie diet and an exercise regimen. It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or by people with jaundice or renal issues.
Strengths of Ayurslim
- Produced by a company with a long history
- Based on natural ingredients and an ancient medicinal discipline
- Targets cravings as well as fat reduction in the body
- Affordable and safe
- Scientific evidence provided to support claims of efficacy
Weaknesses of Ayurslim
- Does not appear to be available for purchase in the USA directly from the manufacturer
- Ingredients are not fully explained
- Himalaya has received warning letters from the FDA regarding medical claims associated with Ayurslim
Ayurslim The Bottom Line
While Ayurslim appears to be a promising product for weight management, consumers are advised to conduct more research before purchase. Interested parties should endeavor to discover the reasons as to why Ayurslim cannot be purchased on the Himalaya USA website, the sources of ingredients in the formulation, and a more thorough understanding of the theories behind ayurvedic medicine as a whole.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.