Banital is a dietary supplement that claims to reduce the amount of calories that the body absorbs. The ingredients are all-natural and will produce results in the first week. There are three different formulas of Banital – Banital 4 in 1 Weight Loss* Formula, Banital Quick 7 Cleanse, and Banital Multi Nutrient. Banital is a carbohydrate blocker that works by not allowing carbs to turn into fat in the body. It is also a fat blocker, a fat burner and an appetite control supplement.
Banital can be purchased on the company’s website. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee. There are no clinical trials about Banital, but there are a large number of customer reviews on the Banital website that are positive.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
BANITAL 4 in 1: Green tea leaf extract (45 mg EGCG-Contains Caffeine), Peppermint, ?Cinnamon bark, Lemon verbena herb, ?Chamomile flower, ?Ginger root, ?Licorice root, ?Tangerine peel, ?Chicory root, Gymnema sylvestre leaf, ?Fenugreek seed, ?Aloe vera leaf, ?Bitter melon, ?Citrus aurantium, Lycium berry, Chitosan, Psyllium, Glucomannan
BANITAL QUICK 7 CLEANSE: Butternut bark, Buckthorn bark, ?Rhubarb root, Ginger root, ?Fennel seed, ?Goldenseal, ?Raspberry leaf, ?Cayenne pepper
BANITAL MULTI NUTRIENT: Vegetable cellulose?, Beet fiber, ?Oat fiber?, Pea fiber, ?Apple pectin, ?Citrus pectin
Banital The Product Details
Banital claims to produce results in less a week with no harmful side effects. Banital purports to help the user lose those stubborn pounds that won’t come off with exercise and dieting alone. There are three formulas of Banital that are supposed to be used to get the optimum results. The Banital 4 in 1 and the Multi Nutrient should be taken everyday, but the Cleanse should be used every other week.
Banital purports to work to help the body drop weight with all natural ingredients. There are no known side effects to Banital.
Strengths of Banital
- Banital is made of natural ingredients
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee
- There are no known side effects
- There are positive customer testimonials on the website
- Banital’s website has a buy one get one free deal
- Safe for long-term use
Weaknesses of Banital
- Cannot be used if pregnant or nursing
- Cannot be used by diabetics
- There are no clinical trials
- Users must take a lot of pills for the system to be effective.
Banital The Bottom Line
Banital claims to promote weight loss* in just one week. However, there are three different formulas of Banital, all of which work in conjunction with one another. That means the consumer would have to purchase three different bottles of Banital. Plus, each has a different amount and schedule, which would require a lot of attention to detail. There is a money-back guarantee, so the customer can feel safe purchasing these products. There are a lot of positive customer testimonials that support the claims of the company which is another reassuring reason to buy these products.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.