Biphedadrene is labeled by its manufacturers as a “high-quality, super-powerful, and super-effective diet pill”. It uses a two-fold system that promotes potent appetite suppression, mood elevation and energy boost as well as facilitates intense fat burning and an increase in strength. Biphedadrene is manufactured by an LLC of the same name, a division of Generix Labs, LLC.
Biphedadrene The Product Details
A visit to the Biphedadrene website will show you a detailed photo of the product packaging, complete with a disclaimer warning users that caution is advised when using the product as part of a weight loss* regimen. It shows the packaging having the list of supplemental facts detailing Biphedadrene’s formulation, but a page dedicated to an explanation of each ingredient is not available on the product website. The only clear mention of the product’s formulation are “Amphetamine Provisional Complex”—which is linked to suppressing hunger, improving mood, and increasing energy—and an aggressive thermogenic compound, which takes care of the powerful fat burning benefits of the product.
These two compounds found in Biphedadrene are separated into two types of capsules. It is recommended to take one tablet of each compound as directed. A 60-count pack of Biphedadrene costs $75, while a 120-count pack costs only $135.
Strengths of Biphedadrene
- Made from very powerful ingredients that provide rapid weight loss*
- Recommended for people with extreme weight problems like morbid obesity
- Works also as a mood enhancer and energy booster
- Product is also available in retail stores like WalMart and GNC
- Product is moderately priced, considering its intended dosage
Weaknesses of Biphedadrene
- If there are clinical studies performed on Biphedadrene, their results are not available on the product website
- Ingredients are not properly listed and explained
- Results from using Biphedadrene are found to be on the extreme side, making it unsuitable for people with smaller weight loss* needs
- There are no customer testimonials available on the website
- There are no free trial offers available for the product
- Not recommended for people with medical conditions
- There is limited information about the manufacturer on the product website
Biphedadrene The Bottom Line
Biphedadrene is clearly intended for people who are significantly overweight or are battling levels of obesity. The product packaging effectively provides a warning for people who are only looking to lose a couple of pounds. The official website does not offer a lot of information about the product or its manufacturer, which first-time diet pill users might find discouraging. If you have severe weight problems, it might be advisable to ask a physician for an opinion before buying Biphedadrene. If you are looking for a daily health supplement with better weight management as one of its benefits, you might have better luck exploring all-natural alternatives.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.