Carb Intercept is a dietary supplement made by Natrol, which works to control the way carbohydrates are absorbed by the body. Phase 2 Carb Controller is the main clinically tested ingredient, which inhibits the compound responsible for digesting starches into readily absorbable simple sugars. The main website is easy to navigate and has categories toward specialties, vitamins, Natrol for kids, Natrol for men, and Natrol for women. Although Carb Intercept is a clinically researched product, there is no published evidence to back its claims.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Calcium, Chromium, Sodium, and Phase 2 Carb Controller Complex (Phaseolus Vulgaris.
Carb Intercept The Product Details
There is no supplement list or known ingredients published on the website. It tells us the basics of how Carb intercept works, but without the necessary clinical data. When this product is taken before a starchy meal, the enzyme responsible for transporting starches into glucose slows down its production, which leads to a balanced blood sugar level rather than the usual slumps or fatigue. The manufacturer recommends taking 2 capsules before eating a carbohydrate rich meal, and do not exceed 4 pills per day. It is available in boxes of 30, 60, or 120 and prices vary from $13.49 to $34.99 on natrol.com. It is also available to buy from third party retailers including iHerb and Astro Nutrition.
Strengths of Carb Intercept
- Carb Intercept is a reasonably priced product and can be purchased for a reduced price through third party retailers.
- Clinically proven.
- The manufacturer recommends taking Carb Intercept while following a healthy diet and exercise program.
Weaknesses of Carb Intercept
- The manufacturer does not appear to offer a money back guarantee or free trial.
- There is no ingredient or supplement list on the main website.
- It would be useful to include further research about the main ingredient.
- Contact a physician or healthcare provider if you are on medication or have a suspected medical condition.
- There are no customer testimonials.
Carb Intercept The Bottom Line
Carb Intercept aids weight loss* by controlling blood sugar and inhibiting the absorption of carbohydrate rich foods. Although it is a reasonably priced product and available worldwide, there is no clinical research published, and the maker does not provide a money back guarantee.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.