The product Cinsulin is manufactured by the company TruNature. It is sold at a number of vitamin and supplement retailers, though not from the manufacturer itself. The TruNature site contains limited information regarding the product and more details are to be found on independent retailer sites. The overall effects of Cinsulin is to regulate the blood sugar and cholesterol levels in people with diabetes, although it is not clear if it is be used with any other forms of diabetic medication. However, regulating the blood sugar is also known to help control weight, in particular food cravings.
There is no money back guarantee for Cinsulin and the product is available at a cost of $19.95 for a one month supply. It is also available in a formula containing added vitamins and minerals at a slightly higher cost.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Key ingredients: Water extract of cinnamon bark, Chromium Picolinate
Cinsulin The Product Details
The Cinsulin formula consists of two ingredients that are key in controlling blood sugar levels: cinnamon and Chromium Picolinate. The cinnamon used in Cinsulin is a water extract from cinnamon bark and is said to be more potent than by simple taking cinnamon powder. The chromium is often used in weight loss* supplements and although that Cinsulin is mainly directed towards those with diabetes and high blood sugar levels, it could also help with any weight loss* efforts.
Cinsulin is to be taken daily and the manufacturer advises that the user consult with a healthcare provider beforehand. They also encourage a sensible diet and regular exercise routine.
Strengths of Cinsulin
- Key ingredients have been tested in human trials
- Cinsulin is available without a prescription
- Active ingredients are listed and explained
- Cinsulin is affordable
- No harmful side effects should occur
Weaknesses of Cinsulin
- Cinsulin contains many non-medicinal ingredients
- The TruNature website is limited in detail
- There is no money back guarantee
- Cinsulin is not solely for weight loss*
- Study trial results are not published
Cinsulin The Bottom Line
It is not advisable to take Cinsulin if weight loss* is the goal. While the blood sugar regulating effects may be beneficial, if they are in fact a problem, they are not likely to have much impact on body weight. Additionally, it would be helpful if the manufacturer made it clearer exactly who this product is intended for – i.e. if it can help those with severe or just mild diabetes.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.