Easy Slim Tea is a herbal drink that aims to remove the increasing fat and toxin stores in the body. Its formulation made of nothing but all-natural ingredients claims to get the secretion of fat under control, improving the metabolic and digestive functions of the body’s internal system. Easy Slim Tea is manufactured by Ou Mei Si Health Food (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary company of Oms Int’l Medicine Group (HK) Dev. Ltd. Founded in 2005, Ou Mei Si Health Food specializes in products that gear towards better health and beauty, including vitamin supplements, skin care products, weight loss* weight loss* pills and slimming teas like Easy Slim Tea.
Easy Slim Tea The Product Details
The ingredients found in the formulation of Easy Slim Tea is meant to speed up the decomposition of neutral fat and control sugar absorption done by the body. Some components facilitate detoxification and relief from constipation. Main ingredients of Easy Slim Tea include Gyrophra (Lingzhi), Hemp Seed, Sickie Senna Seed, Honeysuckle, Flower, Flower of Hyacinth Dolichos, Rose, Chrysanthemum, and Green Tea.
Each box of Easy Slim Tea contains 30 3g packs, priced at around $10-15 per package. It is recommended to drink Easy Slim Tea once every after meal in order to maximize the detoxifying and weight loss* effects, especially if going through constipation problems. For fitness maintenance, once a day is enough.
Strengths of Easy Slim Tea
- Easy Slim Tea is affordable
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- Low fat, sugar-free, and slimming
- Available on various retail websites that carry slimming teas
Weaknesses of Easy Slim Tea
- The product does not have an official website – information on the product as well as the manufacturer is very limited
- No clinical studies performed on the product
- Ingredients are listed, but not clearly defined
- No time frame for desired results given
- Not applicable for those patients with serious heart disease, malfunction of liver or kidney, pregnant women and children
Easy Slim Tea The Bottom Line
Easy Slim Tea, like most herbal teas, is made from natural ingredients. First time users of slimming products might have more peace of mind trying out a slimming tea instead of diet pills. Regular tea drinkers might be more aware of the many benefits herbal refreshments have to offer, especially one that promises to have positive effects to one’s health and figure. However, those who have health conditions, are pregnant or are too young to take products with slimming effects are advised not to take Easy Slim Tea. Furthermore, the way the manufacturers market Easy Slim Tea as a treatment for constipation should be enough to help you manage your result expectations.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.