Fat Predator is manufactured by Predator Industries. It is available in capsule form and claims to boost energy levels, suppress the appetite, and tone muscle tissue. Predator Industries thrive on producing fat burning supplements including water pills and liposuction capsules. This product is recommended for both men and women and contains mineral and plant ingredients. There is no scientific evidence to back up Fat Predator, although there is an official website. Fat Predator is available in four levels of strength including Fat Predator Regular 1, Fat Predator Plus 2, Fat Predator Max 3, and Fat Predator Extreme 4.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
The list of ingredients in Fat Predator are not disclosed on the official website or from third party retailers.
Fat Predator The Product Details
It is not clear what ingredients Fat Predator contains as it manufacturer Predator Nutrition have not disclosed a full supplement list, but they claim Fat Predator curbs the appetite, tones the muscles, and boosts energy levels. It may contain a harmful banned substance, although this was from a third party reviewer. There are no warnings, which could make it difficult for people who suffer from allergies or suffer contraindications to the product. It retails for $39.90 for 90 capsules on the official website predatorindustries.com. The manufacturer does not offer a free trial of Fat Predator, but there is a trial size available costing $19.95 for a 15-day trial.
Strengths of Fat Predator
- Each strength formula of Fat Predator is available in a trial size for $19.95.
- There is an official website where it can be purchased.
- Full contact details are listed.
- Fat Predator can be delivered worldwide.
Weaknesses of Fat Predator
- There are no ingredients listed on the official websites, which makes the product untrustworthy, especially since is supposed to contain a herbal blend.
- The trial size is expensive.
- The manufacturer does not offer a money back guarantee.
- There are no testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Predator Industries claim that if you do not see results from Fat Predator Regular 1, move onto a stronger formula, which is defeating the object and misleading the customer.
- It may contain a banned ingredient.
- Returns are accepted, but the bottle must be unopened for a full refund.
- They accept only money order or check.
- It is not known if the ingredients may cause side effects.
Fat Predator The Bottom Line
Since the actual ingredients are not known or disclosed by the manufacturer, Predator Industries, what do they have to hide? The checkout does not allow for credit card payments, and there is no scientific research to state the blend works. I would avoid this product
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.