Jadera is an all-herbal dietary supplement that hopes to facilitate better health and a slimmer body by curbing one’s appetite. Its powerful blend of 100% organic herbs are combined and designed to provide you with healthy weight loss* each month through effective hunger suppression while also improving your metabolic rate, caloric burn, and energy levels.
Jadera is manufactured by SoMandaCan.
Jadera The Product Details
Jadera has many all-natural plant and fruit extracts included in its formulation. Bitter orange fruit extract, a substance known in ancient cultures for its healing properties, has the capability to treat gastro-intestinal disorders, insomnia, headaches, and weight problems like obesity. Jobstears seed extract facilitates faster body fat decomposition, heat ejection, and healthier bowel movement. Mulberry leaf extract—known in Chinese medicine as a great blood sugar, blood fat level, and urine sugar level regulator—also facilitates easier and healthier bowel movement and may have significant benefits on the body’s immune function and one’s overall well-being. Cassia seed extract—which is commonly connected to the liver, kidney, and large intestine functions—is an effective remedy against high blood pressure, in removing heat from the body and also relaxing the bowels. To round up the formulation is medicinal starch, which is supposed to control the body’s fat intake and absorb water to give one the feeling of satiety and fullness.
1 month supply of Jadera is priced at $34.95.
Strengths of Jadera
- Bitter orange is proven to help burn fat
- Ingredients are properly listed on the official website
- There are customer testimonials on the website
- Product is moderately priced, without knowing intended dosage
Weaknesses of Jadera
- There are no clinical studies performed on the product specifically
- Dosage per ingredient is not identified
- Timeline for expecting desirable results is not given
- Recommended dosage is not defined
- Currently only available through the distributor’s site
- There doesn’t seem to be a money-back guarantee
- No free trials available
- Limited information on the manufacturer
Jadera The Bottom Line
People who are crazy for all-natural dietary supplements will love Jadera because it seems to have nothing but herbal ingredients, especially those who are familiar with the extracts used. However, those who are more into details will find it troublesome that an amount per ingredient is not available information on the product website, nor is a recommended dosage for taking it as a daily supplement. The manufacturer may be identified by name, but the lack of scientific evidence proving the product’s effectiveness is still there. Should you decide to go ahead and try this product, do so with caution and preferably with a healthy diet and a regular exercise regimen. Otherwise, find another weight loss* product that will satisfy your doubts.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.