Leptopril is a brand of diet pill that caters to the “significantly overweight” who have at least 20 pounds to shed. Its formulation comprised of many powerful stimulates aim to provide extra energy and conquer diet fatigue. Although it is a highly popular brand of weight loss* pill, only those who are in need of severe weight management are recommended to take Leptopril. It works for both men and women.
Leptopril is manufactured by Generix Labs.
Leptopril The Product Details
Unfortunately, a list of ingredients for Leptopril is not available on the product website. It only claims to “keep sugar out of the dieter’s bloodstream”, which supposedly stops fat from being produced and stored. It also promises to provide dieting assistance by allowing more calories to be burned, thereby allowing for maximum fat loss. Leptopril is known as an acute metabolic regulator intended to be taken twice a day with a meal and 8 ounces of water. Although Leptopril is not usually recommended to be included in a regular fitness regimen, users are expected to follow a healthy diet while taking Leptopril.
1 month supply of Leptopril is available at $74,99, and a bonus of 15-day supply free is usually given with it, depending on where you buy it from.
Strengths of Leptopril
- Desirable results are expected within weeks of using Leptopril
- Leptopril seems to be available without medical prescription
- Secure purchasing environment is offered in the product website
- 100% money-back guarantee
- A phone number for the customer service department is given
Weaknesses of Leptopril
- Leptopril is only recommended for people at least 20 pounds overweight
- Clinical studies performed on Leptopril were conducted with a healthy, low-cal diet plan, but without a prescribed exercise routine
- Ingredients are not listed on the official website
- Customer testimonials are not available on the product website
- Leptopril is expensive
Leptopril The Bottom Line
There are certainly a lot of flags to consider before using Leptopril. First, you need to be at least 20 pounds overweight because Leptopril is said to contain a potent “anorectic agent”, so if you’re only looking to lose a couple of inches off your waistline, this is the wrong product for you. Second, the ingredients are nowhere to be found on the official website—you’ll need to do a bit more recon to figure that one out. Third, it’s way more expensive than other weight loss* supplements. So unless you’re battling with an intense form of obesity or your physician actually recommended this to you, you have no business using Leptopril as a regular diet pill. Obviously, this product is strictly for extreme fat cases only.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.