Lipodrops are claimed to be an easy and effective way to lose weight*. Each Lipodrops package is based on the amount of weight that a user wants to lose. For instance, the Lipodrops Red Plan is designed for users looking to lose up to 25 pounds, while the Lipodrops Blue Plan is for anyone seeking to lose up to 50 pounds. The Lipodrops Purple Plan, on the other hand, is said to be the perfect option for anyone who needs to lose over 50 pounds. The price of Lipodrops packages depends on a specific package, with the Purple Plan being the most expensive.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
A complete list of ingredients is not provided for each Lipodrops package. Instead, partial lists are provided for the various Lipodrops color plans. Specifically speaking, the Red Plan drops contain arginine and vitamin B-12 while the Blue Plan drops include L-carnintine and choline. The ingredients for the Purple Plan are not mentioned online, but all purchases of the Purple Plan include a colon cleanse formula and a separate vitamin D3 supplement as well.
Lipodrops The Product Details
Lipodrops are simple liquid drops that are taken under the tongue on a daily basis in order to improve metabolic rates. These drops do not contain any caffeine but instead rely on amino acids and vitamins to provide their claimed benefits, according to the official Lipodrops website. Lipodrops are to be used in conjunction with a healthy, reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise plan, and tools to formulate the best exercise and dieting plan for individuals are provided to each Lipodrops’ customer with the purchase of these drops. Clinical studies are not cited for Lipodrops, but contact information for the company behind Lipodrops is provided on the official website.
Strengths of Lipodrops
- There are positive user reviews for these products.
- All Lipodrops plans can be conveniently purchased through the official product website.
Weaknesses of Lipodrops
- Lipodrops do not appear to have been clinically tested to prove their claimed results.
- Purchases of Lipodrops might not be backed by a money-back satisfaction guarantee policy.
- Lipodrops are relatively expensive weight loss* products.
Lipodrops The Bottom Line
Lipodrops cannot be recommended as ideal weight loss* plans. They are relatively expensive, yet they do not appear to be backed by a money-back satisfaction guarantee policy. Complete lists of ingredients are not featured online, and clinical studies do not back up these drops either. While the Lipodrops weight loss* drops sound exciting, little solid evidence is provided online that would support their claimed benefits.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.