LipoSlim is a dietary supplement that claims break down fat and dissolve cellulite – in a similar fashion as lipodissolve. Specifically, LipoSlim is meant to target areas that are generally hard to lose weight* – the buttocks, hips and thighs. LipoSlim also purports to break down cholesterol, fat and cellulite that is then dispersed in water and removed from the body. The company claims LipoSlim helps fight heart disease and arteriosclerosis. The user should notice a difference in his body within a few weeks of taking LipoSlim.
LipoSlim can be purchased on the company’s website. There are deals for buying larger quantities. There is no money-back guarantee offered on the website – which is based out of the UK. There are before and after photos of satisfied clients, but there are no customer testimonials.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
PhosphatidylCholine, gelatin, glycerin, water
LipoSlim The Product Details
LipoSlim claims to produce results in a few weeks. It is said to be as effective as lipodissolve in eliminating fat and cellulite, even though it is taken orally. The website does not have any clinical trials to support these claims. However there are before and after photos of satisfied clients who have lost weight in hard to lose areas – hips, thighs and buttocks. Users are supposed to take one capsule a day along with a healthy diet. Exercise will speed up weight loss* according to the LipoSlim website. Taking more than the recommended dose could result in diarrhea.
Strengths of LipoSlim
- LipoSlim’s website has deals for purchasing larger quantities of the product
- LipoSlim targets areas on the body which are difficult to lose weight*
- Reportedly as effective as lipodissolve procedures
- There are before and after photos on the website
Weaknesses of LipoSlim
- There is no money-back guarantee
- There are no clinical trials cited on the LipoSlim website
- Overdosing on LipoSlim can cause diarrhea.
- LipoSlim is based out of the UK and is not available in stores.
LipoSlim The Bottom Line
LipoSlim claims to work as well as lipodissolve even though it is taken orally. It targets areas on the body that are hard to lose weight* – buttocks, hips and thighs. There are before and after photos that do show a significant change in these areas. However, customers must take a chance in purchasing this product because there is no money-back guarantee and no free samples are available. LipoSlim is certainly not cheap, plus because customers in the US will be ordering internationally, there will be additional costs for shipping and taxes.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.