Livatone Plus is a product that is featured on a website called ‘the Liver Doctor’ and is made by the manufacturer of the Livatone regular formula. It is said to be beneficial, primarily for the liver, especially for those suffering from a metabolic condition or other liver dysfunction. However, as the website states, it can also help with weight loss*, fat burning, constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and high Cholesterol.
The Liver Doctor site only contains a detailed description of Livatone Plus and how it works but does not provide any customer testimonials. While there are no clinical studies cited for Livatone Plus as a whole, there are references to tests performed on certain key ingredients in the formula, such as St. Mary’s Thistle.
Livatone Plus is sold through this site and other retailers and costs $30.00 for a bottle of capsules or $40.00 for the powder. There does not appear to be a money back guarantee associated with the product and no discounts or free samples are available.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Glutamine, Glycine, Taurine, Cysteine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Natural Carotenoids, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid, Biotin, Inositol, Lecithin, Zinc, St Mary’s Thistle (Milk Thistle), Cruciferous Vegetables, Green Tea
Livatone Plus The Product Details
All the ingredients contained in Livatone Plus are natural and are all listed and explained in detail. The key active ingredient in terms of liver cleansing is St. Mary’s Thistle, which has been proven to help repair liver damage. The other ingredients are a combination of anti-oxidants such as Green Tea, Vitamins such as C and E and Beta-carotene.
The dose for the oral capsules is 2 capsules taken twice a day and for the powder, 1 tsp twice a day. It is not stated how long it takes for the user to experience results or how much weight they can expect to lose.
Strengths of Livatone Plus
- All ingredients are listed
- Livatone Plus has multiple health benefits
- Dosage instructions are provided
- The Livatone Plus website is professional in appearance
- It can be taken by all ages
- It is available in two different formulas
Weaknesses of Livatone Plus
- May cause allergic reactions in some users
- There is no money back guarantee
- No results of Livatone Plus clinical testing is shown
- There are no customer testimonials
Livatone Plus The Bottom Line
Livatone Plus seems to be a reputable product that will help support liver function. It is not recommended purely as a weight loss* aid although the detoxifying effect should help the user feel energized and able to digest food more efficiently. Because the liver is such a large organ and responsible for a number of health issues, any product that keeps it working at an optimal level should be beneficial to most people.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.