What You Should Know About This Product
Mangodrin, manufactured by truDERMA, is a diet supplement that boasts its ability to help consumers lose up to 28 pounds in a mere 10 weeks. Named after the mango extracts in the product, Mangodrin claims to harness the weight loss* powers of the African mango seed. Available in pill form, Mangodrin works to quicken the metabolization of fats and suppress appetites. Additionally, Mangodrin claims to also provide powerful antioxidants and invigorates users with feelings of greater amounts of energy. This pill’s fully patented ingredients list includes many naturally derived plant substances, which aid in creating Mangodrin’s weight-loss* formula.
Mangodrin The Product Details
Mangodrin’s ingredient list is fairly clearly displayed on the product’s label and includes caffeine, green tea extract, nettle leaf extract, Synephrine Caprylate, and Irvingia Gabonensis IGOB131® Proprietary Extract, among other ingredients. The latter of these ingredients (Irvingia Gabonensis) is the extract of the African mango from which Mangodrin draws its name. Caffeine is used to help create the energy boost that Mangodrin boasts about, while synephrine caprylate is included as a fat burner. The green tea extract is a proven anti-oxidant; however, little to no scientific evidence has been found to prove any significant health benefits of the nettle leaf extract. According to the manufacturers, Mangodrin’s benefits were proven during a 10 week double blind trial, during which participants experienced weight loss* in body fat percentages, waist lines, and general body weight. Users’ reviews of Mangodrin vary; while most users claimed to have experienced some weight loss*, others complained that they actually gained weight while taking the pill. At the same time, most users believed that Mangodrin did give them extra energy, even if they gained weight (or did not notice any weight loss*) while using the product. The price of Mangodrin varies, depending upon where the pills are purchased; if bought from the manufacturer’s site, a box of 60 pills (useful for 30 days, taken twice a day) costs about $70.
Strengths of Mangodrin
- Most users had overall positive results with using Mangodrin.
- The list of ingredients is fairly comprehensive, allowing users to know what is in the pills they are swallowing.
- Most users enjoyed an energy boost while taking Mangodrin.
Weaknesses of Mangodrin
- Mangodrin is arguably an expensive dietary weight loss* supplement.
- The percentages of most of the “active ingredients” in Mangodrin are so small that the actual benefit of these ingredients is doubtful.
- The producer of Mangodrin seems to only offer refunds for unopened bottles of the pills.
Mangodrin The Bottom Line
While Mangodrin is composed of beneficial ingredients, the quantities of these ingredients within an actual Mangodrin pill are so infinitesimally minute that it seems unlikely that this product is really the best weight loss* pill. Although some users and the stated clinical trial boasted positive results, other users complained that they did not really get the results that they were looking for with this product. Since Mangodrin is a relatively expensive dietary supplement, individuals seeking to lose weight* might want to investigate other more proven routes instead of investing in Mangodrin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective diet products on the market today, we determine these products based on 4 key factors : Potential to Increase Metabolism, Potential to Meet Weight Loss* Goals, Potential to Promote Appetite Suppression, Quality of Ingredients backed by clinical studies. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.