Meratrim is a brand of weight loss* supplement that is one of the most recent additions to the Isatori product range. It is sold online and through retail stores, making it easy for consumers to purchase. The main purpose of the product is to help people with their weight loss* goals, although the way the formula works is not explained fully. The overall effect of the product is to boost the metabolism although it is said to be free of stimulants.
Meratrim can be purchased from GNC at a cost of $49.99, although the cost may vary depending on the retailer. There does not appear to be any money back guarantee associated with the brand but usually retailers have their own refund policies.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Sphaeranthus Indicus, Garcinia Mangostana, L-Carnitine, Green tea
Meratrim The Product Details
The Meratrim formula consists of a proprietary blend that combines Sphaeranthus Indica and Garcinia Mangostana. This blend is then added to L-Carnitine and Green Tea, which in this case is decaffeinated. There is no clear explanation as to what these ingredients do in terms of weight loss* but they have proven successful in clinical studies, according to the manufacturer. In studies, it is said that users lost approximately 4.5lbs of weight in the first 2 weeks of taking the product.
There is no indication as to whether this was in conjunction with diet and exercise or how long the product had to be taken for in total. Meratrim is taken at a dose of 2 capsules twice a day with meals.
Strengths of Meratrim
- Meratrim should not cause harmful side effects
- The product is all natural
- Meratrim is said to cause fast weight loss*
- The ingredients have been clinically tested
- Meratrim is sold in retail stores
Weaknesses of Meratrim
- The formula ingredients are not explained in detail
- No money back guarantee is shown
- There are no recommendations for diet and exercise
Meratrim The Bottom Line
While Meratrim appears to be a reasonably good brand for weight loss*, it would be helpful if more information was provided in regards to how the ingredients affect the body. Usually, supplements that cause fast weight loss* tend to consist largely of stimulants which doesn’t appear to be the case with this particular brand. Until the manufacturer provides more information about the formula, consumers may want to opt for a more established brand.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.