Napsil is a weight loss* supplement designed for both men and women, which claims to “help you get rid of any unwanted fat.” Manufactured by M International, Napsil contains only three ingredients—Green Tea Leaf, Guarana, and Cha De Bugre. The Brazillian herb, Cha De Bugre, is proven to assist with rental insufficiency, rheumatism, low energy, arthritis, fever and kidney stones. Napsil also claims to induce thermogenesis and suppress the appetite, although there have been no clinical studies to prove these statements, only testimonials from its customers.
Napsil The Product Details
Napsil contains three main ingredients, Guarana, Green Tea Leaf, and Cha De Bugre, which assists weight loss* by reducing the appetite, ridding the body of abdominal, thigh, back and belly fat, reducing cellulite, improving circulation, protects and strengthens the immune system, increases the metabolism, and provides powerful anti-oxidants. Cha De Bugre is a diuretic so it may aid weight loss*, but it may only be from water loss. The product retails for $39.95 for a one-month supply, however, if you purchase a two or three months supply, a discount is applied. The main website: napsil.com does not offer a money back guarantee and the site is difficult to navigate, especially when trying to order Napsil. Other websites state that it does offer a money back guarantee, but I couldn’t find the offer on the main site.
Strengths of Napsil
- Napsil contains three natural ingredients that claim to assist the body with weight loss*.
- The product is cheaper if you buy a two or three month supply.
Weaknesses of Napsil
- There are problems with ordering Napsil.
- There are several linking errors on the main website.
- Does not offer a money back guarantee.
- No clinical studies performed on Napsil to prove it assists with weight loss*.
- Too many links to other supplements on the home page of the main website.
- Testimonials do not look professional and there is no evidence of weight loss*, or before and after pictures.
- Expensive product.
Napsil The Bottom Line
Many dietary and weight loss* supplements contain natural ingredients. Guarana and Green Tea Leaf are just two of them, but Napsil’s advantage is the Brazillian herb, Cha De Bugre which has so many benefits other than to melt fat loss. As there have been no clinical studies performed on Napsil, I cannot confirm if it assists with weight loss*.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.