NitroVarin is a weight loss* product produced by Novex Biotech that is promised to positively influence the metabolism of fats. Unlike most weight loss* supplements, NitroVarin is not presented as a pill product. Instead, NitroVarin is actually a liquid that is designed to be consumed drop-wise prior to meals. Clinical studies performed on NitroVarin showed that use of this liquid weight loss* formula could help individuals lose an average of 14.6% of personal body fat “in a matter of weeks.” NitroVarin can be purchased through several online third-party retailers, such as GNC. The price for 30mL of NitroVarin falls around $45.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
NitroVarin’s supplemental facts label is featured online and reveals that this liquid weight loss* supplement is made from the following ingredients: Niacin, D-ribose, caffeine, green tea (leaf) extract, Cissus quadrangularis (aerial parts) extract, water, glycerin, sorbitol, sucralose, natural and artificial flavors, lactic acid, sorbic acid, sodium benzoate, and xanthan gum.
NitroVarin The Product Details
NitroVarin is a weight loss*-enhancing supplement that will most likely appeal to consumers who have difficulty with swallowing pills. The ingredients in NitroVarin indicate that using this product should also provide a boost in energy (note the inclusion of caffeine in NitroVarin’s formula); in fact, product descriptions do include a warning that serving sizes of this supplement contain about 100mg of stimulants. Therefore, anyone who is sensitive to stimulants and reacts towards them in a harmful way is advised to forego use of NitroVarin. NitroVarin, as a complete formula, is promised to influence the dynamics of the metabolism of fats on a cellular level; however, no further details about how this product performs this function are provided.
One drop of NitroVarin can be consumed prior to meals, but no more than two drops of NitroVarin should be taken per day. For optimal results, the use of NitroVarin should be accompanied with a healthy diet and a consistent exercise program.
Strengths of NitroVarin
- NitroVarin has been tested in clinical studies.
- All of the ingredients in NitroVarin are listed online.
- There are product reviews for this weight loss* supplement.
- This product can be securely purchased online from various retailers.
- NitroVarin may appeal to anyone who has difficulty with swallowing pills.
Weaknesses of NitroVarin
- Anyone sensitive to stimulants should not use NitroVarin.
- There are no currently offered free samples of this item.
- NitroVarin is more expensive than many other weight loss* supplements.
NitroVarin The Bottom Line
For individuals who do not have adverse reactions to caffeine or other stimulants, NitroVarin may actually be a useful weight loss* product. However, for anyone who does have problems with such high concentrations of stimulants, NitroVarin is far from an optimal solution to weight loss* woes.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.