Nutra-Slim Tea is manufactured by Dieter’s, who do not have an official website. It is available in a box of 12, 16, 20, 30, and 48. There is a similar product in the same green packaging called Nutri-Slim Tea, also manufactured by Dieter’s, but the ingredients differ. Nutra-Slim Tea is comprised of two ingredients, which aid digestion by preventing constipation. However, there is no scientific evidence to prove the effectiveness of Nutra-Slim Tea. There are customer testimonials
Nutra-Slim Tea The Product Details
Nutra-Slim Tea is comprised of two ingredients, Malva Verticellata and Cassia Angustifolia (Senna Leaf Extract). Senna is a natural laxative, which can improve the digestion and prevent constipation, while Malva Verticellata is a diuretic improving urinary tract infections (UTIs) and also acts as a laxative when taken in larger doses. Retailers recommended following a healthy diet when drinking Nutra-Slim Tea. Prices vary from $4.99 for 12 tea bags to $8.99 for 48 tea bags, and prices vary between retailers. There is no official website and no money back guarantee or free trial offered.
Strengths of Nutra-Slim Tea
- Can be purchased from third party retailers at various prices.
- Various sized boxes of Nutra-Slim Tea are available.
- Contains ingredients used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- May aid constipation.
- Reasonably priced product.
Weaknesses of Nutra-Slim Tea
- Taking Nutra-Slim Tea may have implications, and allergic reactions to one of its ingredients, Malva Verticellata may cause chest pain, shortness of breath, facial swelling, and wheezing.
- Nutra-Slim Tea may lower blood sugar levels and cause hypoglycemia, which has additional symptoms including anxiety, confusion, sweating, blurred or double vision, and shaking.
- If you are pregnant, avoiding Nutra-Slim Tea.
- There is no official website, money back guarantee, or free trial offered.
- Excess consumption of laxatives may cause dependence and dehydration.
Nutra-Slim Tea The Bottom Line
Nutra-Slim Tea is comprised mainly of laxatives, which are not ideal to use over a long period, as it may cause dependence and slack bowels. There are also many contraindications from one of its ingredients Malva Verticellata. However, it may be effective to take over a shorter period.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.