NutraSlim is a weight loss* product that is based on a natural formula and designed to help the user lose weight* in a safe, but fast way. The NutraSlim brand has an official website which is also where it must be ordered from. The site is informative, but does have the tone of making the product seem ‘too good to be true’. However, the manufacturer provides a number of different menthods of contacting their customer service department, there is a good FAQ section and information regarding the terms and conditions of the trial offer. The consumer can try a bottle of NutraSlim for 14 days, after which time, if they do not cancel the order, they will be enrolled into the auto-shipping program and be sent and charged for the poduct monthly at a cost of $79.99.
NutraSlimThe Product Details
Described as a ‘proper weight loss* system’, NutraSlim is said to help reduce belly fat, increase muscle mass and metabolism and boost the body’s fat burning ability. The key ingredient in the formula is HCA, found in Garcinia Cambogia, which helps block fat storage. However, the information on the site also mentions Acai Berry as being the key substance, although this is not mentioned elsewhere. Other ingredients listed as being in the formula are Green Tea and Caffeine for fat-burning, Octopamine, which helps metabolize fat, 5-HTP, a substance known to suppress the appetite and Chromium, to help regulate blood sugar levels.
The manufacturer claims that NutraSlim can enable weight loss* in as little as 30 days, but recommend that it is used regularly for at least 3 months, after which it should be taken to maintain weight loss*. It is also recommended that the dieter follow a healthy eating and exercise plan.
Strengths of NutraSlim
- Key ingredients are listed
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- A risk-free trial is provided
- The NutraSlimformula is all natural
- Customer service details are given
- There is an FAQ section
Weaknesses of NutraSlim
- Not all ingredients are listed
- Customer testimonials are not provided
- NutraSlim is expensive
- No clinical studies are cited
- Ingredient amounts are not shown
NutraSlim the Bottom Line
The inclusion of Acai Berry in weight loss* products has become very popular even though it is mainly known for its anti-oxidant benefits. Because the ingredient information is somewhat confusing, it is not known exactly whether the berry is in the NutraSlim formula or, if so, how much is included. Additionally, NutraSlim is very expensive and there is no solid proof to show that it works as well as claimed
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.