ANR LLC is the manufacturer of RazTone, who claim it is “The Miracle Fat Burner in a Bottle.” It burns fat by boosting metabolism and regulating levels of the hormone Adiponectin, flushes out toxins, and contains 100 percent natural ingredients. The official website is user friendly and contains a useful Frequently Asked Questions page. It has featured on the popular Dr Oz Show and a 100mg dose provides the same antioxidant benefits as consuming 90lbs of raspberries. RazTone regulates the production of the hormone Adiponectin, which causes a metabolism boost and is better able to burn fat.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Raspberry Ketones, African Mango, Grapefruit Pectin, Green Tea, Resveratrol, and Acai Berries.
RazTone The Product Details
Raspberry Ketones are naturally abundant in raspberries, but you would have to eat 90lbs of them to receive the antioxidant benefits that RazTone provides. Scientists have described Raspberry Ketones as “The Ultimate Metabolic Weight Loss* Supplement.” This ingredient increases the production of Adiponectin, which supports the body in burning off fat rapidly. Grapefruit Pectin is a fantastic regulator of blood glucose and creates a feeling of fullness whilst speeding weight loss*. In a recent study on African Mango, the subjects who took African Mango lost an average 3,990 percent more weight over 28-days than subjects taking a placebo. Green Tea shrinks fat cells and improves the metabolism. Acai Berries improve energy levels and speed up weight loss*. Finally, Resveratrol enhances the immune system, memory, and promotes fat burning. With every purchase of RazTone you receive a bottle of Raspberry Ketone Cleanse Formula with a $49.95 RRP value. This has featured on the popular Dr Oz Show. One bottle of RazTone retails for $37.00 on the official website raztone.com.
Strengths of RazTone
- There is an official website which is easy to navigate.
- Contains all-natural ingredients.
- Receive a free bottle of Raspberry Ketone Cleanse Formula with every purchase of RazTone.
- The manufacturer recommends that you incorporate exercise and follow a healthy diet for effective results.
- Full contact details are supplied.
- Secure payment offered through the official website.
- RazTone has featured on the Dr Oz show.
Weaknesses of RazTone
- There are no clear instructions on the dosage.
- States there is a risk free trial, but you only receive a complimentary bottle if you purchase three bottles of RazTone.
- There is only clinical evidence provided on African Mango.
- No money back guarantee.
- There are no customer testimonials.
RazTone The Bottom Line
RazTone contains the powerful ingredient Raspberry Ketones, but there is no clinical evidence to prove that this product is the powerful metabolic enhancer it proposes to be. While the other ingredients are also effective, there is no supplement label to know the exact dosage of each ingredient. There is a free gift with every purchase of RazTone, but there is no money back guarantee.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.