SafSlim is advertised as a one-of-a-kind weight reducing product that promises to reduce belly fat in only a short amount of time. This delicious, liquid-form supplement is enriched with high-linoleic safflower oil, a highly regarded ingredient known for its fat-burning properties.
SafSlim, winner of the International Superior Taste Award 2011, is developed and manufactured by Re-Body Inc.
SafSlim The Product Details
Every bottle of SafSlim is made with an all-natural formulation that consists of the following ingredients:
SAFActive 78 High-Linoleic Safflower Oil, Water, Xylitol, Glycerine, Gum Arabic, Vegetable Juice, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum, Guar Gum, Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid and Linoleic Acid. It comes with natural flavors as well as Ascorbyl Palmitate to ensure product freshness.
Most clinical studies done on Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) are performed on athletes that are undergoing physical training, so actual effects on regular dieters that are expecting to gain control of their hunger pangs and weight issues have yet to be determined. Most CLA studies explain that the component both decreases body fat and heightens the amount of lean muscle, which cancels each other out—actual weight loss* may only be determined through body fat measurement and not necessarily through a weighing scale.
SafSlim does not contain artificial flavors or colors, wheat, soy, dairy, milk, lactose, or sugar. The recommended daily dosage for optimal results is to drink 1 tablespoonful before two meals daily, mixed in with any cold beverage of your choice. Take for a minimum of 16 weeks along with a good exercise regimen.
SafSlim comes in either Tangerine or Berry Cream Fusion flavor and is usually available for $29.99 a bottle, but wholesale discounts are also available through the official website.
Strengths of SafSlim
- CLA is a highly analyzed ingredient that has positive results connected to increase in lean muscle and reduction in body fat
- Does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, lactose, milk, or yeast
- Smoothie-like texture and two flavors makes it delicious and easier to drink
- Ingredients are listed and identified
- Official website is full of helpful dieting information
- Can be easily ordered through the official product website as well as other health stores
Weaknesses of SafSlim
- Studies were performed on athletes, not regular dieters
- Not a lot of information is available about the manufacturer
- Timeframe for expecting desirable results is not given
- There are no customer testimonials on the official website
- Compared to other weight supplements in drink form, this is moderately priced
- There are no free trials offered for the product
SafSlim The Bottom Line
Not everybody knows about CLA and its extreme fat loss effects, and the fact that the product label doesn’t even identify it to be a major component of the formulation could be risky for some users. Though tests performed on the ingredient have garnered positive results when it comes to developing lean muscle and burning unwanted fat in athletes’ bodies, these desirable outcomes are not compatible with regular dieters, who don’t always get a lot of exercise. First-time weight loss* supplement users might have an easier time including SafSlim in their daily diet routine because of its renowned deliciousness, but to experience optimal results, a regular regimen of physical activity should be in place.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.