With the array of dietary supplements available on the market today, it is helpful to know there are easier ways to support weight loss* than popping a pill. Slender Tea contains Pu’erh leaves and is a popular choice for slimmer’s who want to lose the last few stubborn pounds. It contains 100 percent natural ingredients and does not provide any negative side effects. It supports weight loss* by encouraging a calorie deficit through thermogenesis. It is also a beneficial weight loss* aid for those on medication. Lifes2good manufactures it.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Pu’erh Tea Leaves.
Slender Tea The Product Details
Slender Tea claims to have been used by the Chinese for 1,700 years and is a tasty beverage that encourages fat lass through thermogenesis. There are no known side effects, and it boosts weight loss* while also aiding digestion. One box of Slender Tea contains 21 teabags, and the manufacturer recommends you drink six cups per day. It retails on slimming.com for £13.42, or you can purchase additional boxes and save money. It is available through the manufacturers website lifes2good.co.uk where four boxes costs £29.97.
Strengths of Slender Tea
- Slender Tea contains only one ingredient, which has been used throughout China for 1,700 years.
- Increases the metabolism and supports weight loss*.
- It is available to buy online or through high street retailer including Superdrug and Lloyds Pharmacy.
- Return of products must be made within 7-days.
Weaknesses of Slender Tea
- It is not clear how Slender Tea aids weight loss*, since there is no published evidence to prove this fact.
- It may prove to be an expensive slimming aid when used over the long term, especially when one box of 21 teabags will last only three and a half days, if you drink the recommended six cups per day.
- It is not clear how much weight you will lose, and how long you must continue taking this product.
Slender Tea The Bottom Line
Slender Tea claims to contain only 100 percent natural ingredients and supports healthy weight loss* by boosting the metabolism. However, you must engage in exercise and follow a healthy diet to see results. Weight loss* would naturally occur during a healthy diet and exercise plan, plus this product is expensive.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.