Svetol is promoted as being an effective slimming and beautifying dietary supplement. Svetol is an ingredient blend that is used in the formulas of various weight loss* products. This compound claims to have successfully harnessed the power of decaffeinated green coffee bean extracts. These coffee bean extracts are praised for containing a fairly significant amount of chlorogenic acids, and these acids are well known for providing various health benefits. The price of Svetol cannot be solidly stated, as the price of supplements that contain the Svetol compound varies from product to product.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Svetol is an extract from decaffeinated green coffee beans that contains chlorogenic acids and is free of cafestol and kahweol.
Svetol The Product Details
Svetol is currently used in many weight loss* supplements. Such supplements include ResVitale, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, Genesis Today, Nutrigold, and Terry Naturally. Clinical studies have confirmed many of the claimed benefits of the Svetol blend of extracts. More specifically, study subjects who took Svetol during the trial period (60 days) lost an average of 11 pounds while subjects who were given a placebo did not lose nearly this much weight. This weight lost while taking Svetol, although not drastic, is representative of a healthy rate of weight loss*. However, for optimal weight loss* results, consumers must combine the use of Svetol-containing supplements with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Svetol’s benefits are believed to be the result of the chlorogenic acids within it. Specifically, the developers of Svetol boast that this extract from green coffee beans offers all of the weight loss* benefits of coffee without the negative effects of caffeine.
Strengths of Svetol
- Svetol has been clinically proven to boost weight loss* results.
- Svetol is used in many different weight loss* products, so consumers have a wide selection of options to choose from.
- This ingredient should not be problematic for consumers who are sensitive to stimulants.
Weaknesses of Svetol
- Not all products will contain the same concentration of Svetol; therefore it is important for consumers to research the exact amount of Svetol contained in each serving size of each dietary product that they are considering.
Svetol The Bottom Line
The clinical studies performed on this ingredient do indicate that its inclusion in weight loss* supplements’ formulas can be taken as a positive indication that the supplement should indeed be able to help with weight loss* efforts. Additionally, the fact that the negative effects of caffeinated coffee should not occur while using supplements that contain Svetol is also very encouraging.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.