Tava Tea Wellness blend is a certified organic combination of three different teas. It claims to help increase fat burning, lower cholesterol, reduce bloating, and achieve a host of other positive health boosts. It is sold by a company called Roduve Healthcare Solutions, which appears to be based in the Netherlands.
Tava Tea is sold for a discounted price of around $30 dollars for a pack of 20 teabags on the official website and backed by a 180-day guarantee.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Organic Wuyi Cliff Oolong, Puerh, and Sencha teas.
Tava Tea The Product Details
Tava Tea Wellness blend strives to justify its expensive price for a box of tea by claiming to use only the purest and most expensive strains of organic tea possible along with extra fancy bags that impart more of the benefits. Oolong is said to increase fat burning while strengthening the immune system and improving skin health. Puerh is a medicinal Chinese tea that is traditionally imbibed after a fatty meal to help process the fats and lessen bloating. Some studies have also shown that it can help reduce cholesterol. Sencha is said to be high in Catechin, which is a powerful antioxidant. Some research supporting these claims is cited on the website, however, it is very anecdotal. Full studies are not provided, and also there do not appear to be any clinical trials conducted on Tava Tea itself.
Strengths of Tava Tea
- Could have other benefits in addition to weight loss*
Weaknesses of Tava Tea
- There is no independent evidence provided to support claims of product efficacy
- Expensive for tea
- Incomplete company contact information
Tava Tea The Bottom Line
While Tava Tea may indeed fulfill every claim, it is hard to believe without concrete evidence in the way of clinical trial information. Additionally, it combines organic versions of teas that anyone could find in their local market, making it not particularly revolutionary. Overall, it just seems to be an expensive version of the tea many people already drink on a regular basis.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.