Manufactured by Covaxil Laboratories, TriAdalean claims to cause a 15.6 percent reduction in body fat. The official website states The High Energy “Diet Pill” is Back! TriAdalean burns calories, promotes thermogenesis to burn additional calories, and increases the metabolism so the body is able to burn off fat even at rest. A randomized double blind placebo controlled 12-week study involving twenty overweight subjects with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 28.3 was carried out. They were divided into two groups with one group receiving the dietary supplement TriAdalean and the other receiving a placebo capsule comprising of Maltodextrin. Subjects were told to take two servings per day without changing their diet and participating in daily physical exercise. The results of the study found that weight loss* was from fat mass and their body fat percentage reduced by 15.6 percent. The placebo results are not published.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Niacin, TriAdalean Proprietary Blend: Caffeine, Citrus Fruit Extract, Guarana, Phenylethylamine Phenylethan-2-Amine, Phenylethylamine Methylbenzylamine, PHenylethylamine 1-Phenylethylamine, and Theobromine.
TriAdalean The Product Details
On the official website the ingredients are not disclosed, which makes it difficult for a user to know if this product contains safe ingredients. Guarana naturally contains Caffeine, but it also contains a separate dose of Caffeine. Although stimulants can effectively boost the metabolism, they can also cause unpleasant side effects including anxiety, jitters, and insomnia. The official website does not contain details of any ingredients. The manufacturer offers a 30-day refund policy and 100 percent satisfaction guarantee should you find fault with this product. It retails on the official website triadalean.com for $79.00 for a 30-day supply (60-capsules). The price is significantly lower through third party retailers including GNC. Avoid taking more than 4-capsules in a 4-hour period. For an energy boost take 1 to 2 capsules when required, but for a weight loss* program take 2 capsules in the morning and two with a main meal.
Strengths of TriAdalean
- It is sold through third party retailers including GNC.
- Burns additional calories through thermogenesis.
- It has undergone a clinical study to prove its effectiveness.
- Available for a reasonable price through third party retailers.
- 30-day money back guarantee and 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Weaknesses of TriAdalean
- Why were the placebo results not disclosed on the official website.
- As many of the ingredients are included in a proprietary blend, it is difficult to know the exact dosage of each.
- The official website does not list any ingredients.
- There are no contact details.
- Contains stimulating ingredients, which can cause unpleasant side effects.
- Expensive through the official website.
- If you took the recommended two capsules in the morning and two with a main meal, one bottle would last only 15-days.
TriAdalean The Bottom Line
TriAdalean sounds a promising product especially since it is backed by clinical evidence, but why were the placebo results not disclosed by the manufacturer. This product is expensive, but it is available for a discounted rate through third party websites including GNC. There is a 30-day money back guarantee and 100 percent satisfaction guarantee should this product not help you lose weight*.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.