True Slim Tea is an FDA approved dietary aid containing Bamboo Leaf. It reduces weight and bloating, boosts the metabolism, cleanses the digestive system, and removes excessive fat deposits. True Slim Tea is also available as an extra strength formula. True Slim Tea is formulated by master herbalist Li Si-Zhen who practiced herbology and compiled the Encyclopedia of Herbs, which has benefitted Chinese and Western herbalists.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Malva Verticellata, Natural Oriental Herbs.
True Slim Tea The Product Details
True Slim Tea contains a herbal blend, which may increase bowel movements. This is positive and means the body is gently detoxifying. It is recommended to consume a cup after dinner, but do not consume more than two cups per day. Regular Strength True Slim Tea retails for $4.29 for 30 bags, while the Extra Strength True Slim Tea costs $2.99 for 12 bags. They are both available to buy through true-slim.com.
Strengths of True Slim Tea
- Master herbalist Li Si-Zhen formulates the True Slim Tea blend.
- The website offers secure payment.
- True Slim Tea is available worldwide.
- It is available as regular strength or extra strength.
- A well-priced product.
- True Slim Tea is caffeine-free.
Weaknesses of True Slim Tea
- The website is very limited.
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee.
- The full ingredients of True Slim Tea are not disclosed.
- It would be useful to list more about the key ingredients.
- It is not clear if the ingredients are safe.
- There are no safety precautions listed.
True Slim Tea The Bottom Line
True Slim Tea contains an oriental blend thought to improve the metabolism, cleanse the digestive system, and remove excessive fat deposits, but there is not enough information about this product to know if it works effectively to support weight loss*.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.