Xanthigen is a weight loss* formula that is clinically proven to reduce body fat, liver fat, and excess weight. It is manufactured by Polifenoles Naturales who develop botanical products in the Canary Islands. Xanthigen contains only two food ingredients Pomegranate Seed Oil and Brown Seaweed. It claims not to cause adverse effects in the body unlike slimming products that affect the nervous system, liver, or cause hypertension (high blood pressure). A clinical study on 151 volunteers found that side effects were minimal when monitored three times a week for 16 weeks.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Brown Seaweed and Pomegranate Seed Oil.
Xanthigen The Product Details
Xanthigen is comprised of only two food ingredients—Pomegranate Seed Oil and Brown Seaweed. Both these ingredients heighten the metabolism and boost liver health to metabolize fats more efficiently. Fat cells can accumulate inside the liver cells in overweight people creating an imbalance, as the liver is unable to distribute fat effectively. A fully functioning healthy liver metabolizes fats efficiently, transports fat to the body via the bloodstream, regulates fat absorption and knows exactly how much fat passes through the body via the small intestine. Unfortunately, it is not clear where you can buy Xanthigen as the manufacturers website polinat.com is currently under construction and it is not available to buy from xanthigen.com. Xanthigen is contained in Life Extensions’ Fucoxanthin-Slim available on lef.org for $39.60 (90 capsules) for non-members and $29.70 for members.
Strengths of Xanthigen
- Xanthigen is a dietary supplement that boosts liver health to metabolize fat efficiently.
- Contains only two food ingredients and no harsh stimulants.
- Much clinical research has been conducted on the effectiveness of Xanthigen.
- A blend of Xanthigen is found in Life Extension’s Fucoxanthin-Slim.
- The official website for Xanthigen contains in-depth information on each ingredient and clinical research conducted on volunteers.
Weaknesses of Xanthigen
- It is not clear where to buy Xanthigen.
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee.
Xanthigen The Bottom Line
From the information available on the official website for Xanthigen, it sounds like a wonderful product for overweight, especially since it contains only two food ingredients that boosts liver health to aid weight loss*, however, it is not clear where to buy the product from the official website or from its manufacturer.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.