Xenamine is manufactured by EXP Online as a weight loss* aid for overweight people and contains lipotropic and thermogenic properties, which heighten the metabolism and burn fat. Overweight people are more at risk of Type 2 diabetes, cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Although there is no scientific research, there is a before and after picture from one satisfied customer. There is a diagram showing the results from using Xenamine and how it shrinks fat cells, although there is no additional information to back up this research. There is in satisfactory information on thermogenesis and how it can aid weight loss* by increasing temperature in the body.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Chromium, Caffeine and a proprietary blend of Hoodia Gordonii, Magnolia Bark, Glucomannan, Theobromine, Green Tea, Guarana Extract, Banaba, Gugglesterone, Cha De Bugre, Maca Extract and L-Theanine.
Xenamine The Product Details
Several of the ingredients in Xenamine are lipotropics, which break down fat cells and converts them into energy, speeds the metabolism to burn fat effectively, prevents abnormal fat build up in the liver, improves fat metabolism, and aids fat soluble nutrients to be metabolized efficiently by the body. Thermogenics increase blood flow to muscle tissue and suppress the appetite. The ingredient label is clearly shown on the official website xenamine.com, and it retails for $33.97 for 60 capsules. Take two capsules per day.
Strengths of Xenamine
- Contains all-natural ingredients unproven to cause side effects.
- Xenamine offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee and 45-day money back guarantee.
- It is recommended to follow a healthy diet and exercise program, for best effects.
- Payment is secure.
- Offers a live chat facility.
- Offers worldwide shipping.
- Discounts are available if you buy more than 1-month supply.
Weaknesses of Xenamine
- There is no free trial of Xenamine available.
- There is only one customer testimonial shown on the official website.
- Shipping is expensive.
- There is no scientific evidence on how Xenamine works to aid weight loss*.
Xenamine The Bottom Line
Xenamine is another fat burner that claims to be the best in its field. There is no thorough research on how the ingredients work to create thermogenesis and fat burning, and there is only one testimonial from a satisfied customer with a before and after picture. However, Xenamine does offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee and a 45-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product, so it may be worthwhile the initial investment.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy and Optimal Weight
- Eat a healthy diet and increase your activity level if you want to maximize your weight loss*
- Try to focus on foods that are high in protein and fiber and limit your intake of trans fats
- Make a habit of reading nutritional labels before you throw an item in your cart and choose lower calorie options whenever possible
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to help curb hunger cravings
- Exercise regularly to help you increase your metabolism, lose extra weight* and look more toned
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficiency.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice.We do not suggest that any product alone is effective for weight loss* without acknowledging the importance of diet, exercise and restriction of caloric intake in any weight loss* program.